Held at Stromlo Forest Park the day includes a walk, entertainment and family friendly activities. Here is the low down:
8:30am – Registration starts
9:30am – Formal proceedings commence. There will be a couple of speeches, presentations and a one minute silence, followed by a warm up.
10:00am – Walk begins
- A BBQ is on offer. Bacon and egg roles available from 8am and then sausage sandwiches after the walk. There will be gluten free and vegetarian on offer.
- Fun foods, including; fairy floss, pop corn and snow cones.
- A coffee van.
- Jumping castle for the kids as well as face painting (gold coin donation)
- Origami cranes can be made and hang on the ‘Fence of Hope’. You can bring your own photo, with some words to hang or make and buy a crane (also by donation). These can be taken home afterwards.
- Entertainment will run until 2pm, including live music by Casual Sets and Ned Philpot.
Team YOLO hopes to see you there!